Change of arrangements during COVID-19 emergency

In consideration of public health, and in response to the COVID restrictions announced by the Acting Premier on 2 June 2021, and the changes to restrictions announced on 9 June 2021, many of our staff will continue to work away from the office until Thursday 17 June 2021. 

We have reopened our telephone line for complaints reporting, however restrictions may still impact how we receive and deal with complaints made to the VI. If we are unable to answer your call, you will have the option of leaving a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible. This will usually be on the same business day.

We can also receive complaints made in writing, the best way to make a new complaint in writing is by using our online complaint form. If you are seeking an update to a complaint you have already made to the VI, or would like to provide more information, you can contact us via email at

Find out more
Was this page helpful?