We are committed to building public confidence and trust in Victoria’s integrity system by:
- ensuring the right checks and balances are in place
- positively influencing the conduct of integrity bodies
- ensuring the public sector is held to account
We recruit employees using these principles to find applicants who best meet the position requirements and our values.
We’ve started a summer of recruitment for operational, legal and corporate staff after receiving a 3-year funding boost in the State Budget.
The positions will help to meet increased work demands as a result of changes to the integrity system, which include:
- investigations under the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012
- increased workload from IBAC and other oversighted agencies
- impending oversight of the new Wage Inspectorate Victoria
While some positions will be fixed term, a base review in 2021 will help underpin our ongoing funding needs.
Reviewed 31 March 2021