Over the next few months we will be talking to users about what works and what doesn’t work on this site as well as what information may assist in making a complaint.
Adapting your experience to your needs
We are working on making this site as usable as we can, but you might have a better experience if you change the settings on your computer to suit your individual needs. For example, you might change the site’s colours, increase the text size, or have the site spoken aloud.
Improving this site’s accessibility
We will be making accessibility improvements to this site over the coming months.
We are currently working to determine:
- the best design and format for our users
- how to simplify information about what we can and can’t help you with, how to make a complaint to us, and where you may be able to go about some issues that we can’t help you with
- content for short information videos
- which PDF documents require tagging and/or converting to html
- how to best serve the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ communities, people with disabilities, and people from cultural and diverse backgrounds.
If there is anything preventing you from getting the information or service you need from our site, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
All constructive feedback about the accessibility and/or usability of our site is welcome and we promise to consider it carefully.
This accessibility statement was last updated March 2023.